By Rob Benneian
(LaSALLE, ON) – With minor hockey seasons wrapping up, you may be looking for a way to keep your youngster active during the off-season. The Vipers’ 4 on 4 Spring Hockey League is a non-contact, full-ice league for players of all ages (novice to midget) and skill levels.
4 on 4 Hockey promotes skill development, puck handling, and positional awareness.
Call 519-251-5190 today to register. Mention this article and the late fee will be waived; a savings of $50.
Vipers 4 on 4 Spring Hockey League highlights:
- Weekly skill development sessions with professional instructors from Proven Performance and In The Zone
- LaSalle Vipers players as coaches and referees
- Competitive and recreational divisions
- Fewer skaters on the ice = more ice time for each player
- Increase your hockey confidence