(LOS ANGELES, CA) – Windsor-based Herdman Technology joined forces with Detroit’s own Buhl Motorsports as a primary sponsor for last weekend’s final RedBull GRC Lites race in Los Angeles.
“The Racing4Detroit Team is very excited to have Herdman Tech as a sponsor featuring their NORDE EMS brand for the final race of the GRC season in Los Angeles,” said Robbie Buhl, team owner of the Racing 4 Detroit team.
Robbie Buhl, former Indy Car driver and owner of the Racing4Detroit team along Matt Herdman, vice president and director of marketing for Herdman Tech, were both trackside for the RedBull GRC Lites event.
“Robbie Buhl and the entire Racing4Detroit organization are a perfect fit for us to showcase our NORDE brand of products,” said Herdman. “The RedBull GRC events are fast and exciting and we can’t wait to join Scott Anderson in victory lane.”
The start of the final was red-flagged because of incidents which involved Cyril Raymond and Alejandro Fernandez. While Fernandez’s car needed to be towed from the course, Raymond made it to the grid for the second launch.
However, Raymond wasn’t a threat after withdrawing with damage. Conner Martell was largely unchallenged en route to his victory. Alex Keyes, Christian Brooks, and Travis PeCoy wee left to fight for the final two podium positions while Anderson, last year’s runner-up, completed the top five.
GRC Lites results from Red Bull GRC Los Angeles
- Conner Martell, #21 DirtFish Motorsports
- Alex Keyes, #24 Dreyer & Reinbold Racing
- Christian Brooks, #44 Dreyer & Reinbold Racing
- Travis PeCoy, #3 Dreyer & Reinbold Racing
- Scott Anderson, #77 Olsbergs MSE X Forces
- Mark Brummond, #24 Garage Door Doctor/OMSE
- Cole Keatts, #53 Olsbergs MSE X Forces
- James Rimmer, #25 DirtFish Motorsports
- Cyril Raymond, #13 Olsbergs MSE X Forces
- Alejandro Fernandez, #126 AF Racing